Friday, December 10, 2010

sticky with champagne, its okay its MY BIRTHDAY!

i had such an amazing birthday.
the day before, though, my boyfriend took me to the melting pot.
it was so much fun and such a crazy experience.
here's what a wore.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

40 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a great one! I love how you're wearing a headband :) I've tried but it just looks awkward on me, haha. Anyways, have a fun rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! i absolutely love the melting pot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love - you look beautiful :)
    glad to hear that you had an amazing birthday! you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! That top you're wearing is pretty excellent. I'm a big fan of the zig zags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous; love the back of this dress/shirt with the headband !

    stay pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday sweety!!!
    You looked fabulous,love your sequin dress.
    Hugs from Morocco <3


    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are stunning.
    Happy Birthday / Belated birthday girly! Hope you had an amazing day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday julianne! *HUGS* looking great as always.. that headpiece rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i see your boyfriend (i think) in the 4th photo! :>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that the Canon Powershot sx120? I have that camera! :p Anyways, you look great. I really love that shirt, where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww how nice of your bf and such a pretty look. happy bday. whats the lucky #?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!!!! You look sooooo pretty!!!!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new boots on my blog on Thursday, go check them out <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday sweetie!! You look absolutely gorgeous, love your top & your makeup :) I totally want to go to the Melting Pot, sounds delishhhh <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!!! You are so gorgeous. Can I have your hair and your eyes and your perfect skin?? I love your outfit...looks amazing on you. It sounds like a great birthday, hope it was spectacular!

    ♥
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute top!! and you share the same bday as my bf! happy birthday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY birthday ,, your gorgeous ,, and i hope u had good time
    super cool top ,, love it ,, =D
    show us what u got for ur bday =D presents make me happy

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE THE TOP. <3
    Where'd you get it?

    - kyki xx

    BLESSEDWITHGOODJEANS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy birthday! you look awesome here, and i love your hair. the melting pot is great!

    by the way, you won the first place prize of my Holiday Giveaway--check out the post! Congrats.

    please send me your mailing info asap. :)

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/12/makeup-muses-recent-haul-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute outfit! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated bday! Hope it was fabulous! Love the top btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy bday! omg! it's been a while since i blog! i miss following you! i hope u had a great time in ur bday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glad you had a great birthday!
    Love that headband on you :) the sequin top is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love what you're wearing! Your makeup is gorgeous too :)
    Hope you had a good birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. in looovveee with that sequin top <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy birthday!! You look so pretty, I really love this top and the headband suits you well
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your outfit and happy belated b-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. the sequin detailing on your shirt is amazing! definitely the perfect top for a birthday.

    happy belated!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am luuuuving your headband!! And happy bday princess!! =D

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute look! The headband looks great on you.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete

i read all of your comments and visit each of your blogs!